Following CDC recommendations to implement social distancing in areas with the potential for community transmission, all Oswegrow programs originally scheduled for March and April have been postponed. Look for announcements on our Facebook page for future dates.
Learn how intellectual property laws affect and protect small businesses. Attend this presentation if you want to learn more about:
• The difference between a Copyright, Trademark and Patent
• What is and is not protectable Intellectual Property
• How to use protected intellectual property with “Fair Use”
• How to protect your content on social media
• The proper way to claim ownership to your intellectual property such as logos, business names, photographs and designs
• How to protect your intellectual property when working with a graphic designer, ghost writer, or other independent contractors or employees
The deadline to register is April 24 at noon. Read the minimum registration requirement below.
About the presenter:
Allison Cychosz, esq., of AMC Legal, is an experienced attorney who focuses on Intellectual Property and Contract Law.
A minimum of 5 people are required to be registered for the workshop to commence. If less than 5 people have registered the event, the program will be cancelled and registrants will be notified via email.